Our YouTube Channel is a mess, but I have some plans for it. I answer the question if we are going to have any “live” content. Plus, show updates.
You Might also like
1 year ago
Tim sits down for the first time in the new “Studio B” with Mike Daffron, Chris Naes, and Jimmy Lopez.
Post Views: 162
- The ONedge hiatus and changes to the show
- “Studio B” and developments Mike’s solo podcast
- What was Mike, Jimmy, and Chris’ introduction to the world of podcasts and what made them want to get involved in podcasting.
- Advice for people debating starting their own creative endeavor, and “haters” close to home.
- Why it’s important to support and engage with family/friends’ podcast/music/etc on social media.
2 years ago
This is Part 4 of 5 of the ONYXedge Studios March 2017 Crossover. To listen to the previous episode, check out The Rent is Due: Between the Chuck Berry’d and Me
This episode is the calm before the storm of the last installment of the March Crossover Event. Delve deep inside creative mind of Jordan Wakefield, and subscribe to his podcast “The High.” Files
All podcasters on this show can be heard on onyxedgestudios.com podcasts, go listen today!
Bill and Brandon can be heard on The RENT is DUE podcast
Youtube channels: ONYXedge StudiosPost Views: 165
2 years ago
Podcasting is a fast growing medium and it can seem daunting to try and get your own out there. Is it worth it to even try to start a new podcast in 2017? ONYXedge Studios founder, Tim Pickerill, gives his opinions on the matter.
ONYXedge Studios is pleased to announce it’s new podcast from the “Watchers on the Couch” team. “These American Gods” is a discussion podcast for the upcoming Starz series, American Gods, based upon the novel by Neil Gaiman.
Visit theseamericangods.com for more information.Post Views: 179